Rewards for Completing the TellCharleys Survey
There are a number of questions you would be asked to answer as soon as you begin Charley’s guest survey. When you have finished answering all of the questions in the survey, you will be given the chance to redeem the voucher.
You will get a free beverage on your next visit to the store as a token of our appreciation for the time you spent filling out the survey.In other words, you need to let the firm know what you’ve really experienced so that it can continue to improve its offerings.
Participation in the TellCharleys Survey is subject to the following rules:
Before taking part in the Charleys Philly Filets Survey, make sure you read the requirements and restrictions.
- Access to one applicant will be granted once.
- After the final date of purchase, your voucher is only valid for a period of one month.
- No matter how much you want it, the offer will remain the same and cannot be converted to cash.
- Please try to complete the survey no later than three days from the date of your most recent transaction.
- The only people who are allowed to participate in this poll are those who can demonstrate that they are lawfully a citizen of the United States of America.
This Charleys Philly Filets Customer Survey does not allow workers, staff, partners, organizations, and their families to redeem their offer.
Criteria for the Survey
- a meal at one of Charley’s partnering restaurants
- Code-encrypted restaurant receipts from Charley’s
- Web-enabled laptop, phone, or tablet device
- a steady and dependable connection to the internet
- Charley’s survey takes a long time to finish.
- Have an email address that is genuine.
- Basic knowledge of English / Spanish is required.
These are Charley’s Philly Steak terms and conditions that apply. The following is a brief list of some of the restrictions that apply:
- The Charley’s Philly Steak locations participating in this promotion need customers to make a purchase.
Their tellcharleys.com input benefits them as well as others, making them feel like stakeholders in the organization. Customers are more likely to return to the business because of the higher quality of its goods and services.